OK, so here goes
1. I work out regularly with small 2 lb. weights. This is for upper arm strength because when we first got our new pots, I could hardly lift them.
2. I worked for years as an archaeological restorer-glued lots of broken pottery together and once I got to work on Roman glass.
3. I have no computer confidence and have angst attacks whenever I have to do something new.
4. I love baking, like cooking, and hate cleaning.
5. I have a good sense of direction but no sense of time .
7. My taste in TV is as discriminating as in movies! I'll pretty much watch anything...I've even watched E! On the other hand, I rarely have "my" show-Gilmore Girls being the one big exception. I still watch reruns which drives my husband crazy-but then, he does the same thing with Law and Order. I call it "default TV".
8. This is the view from our screened- in porch...the water is the Sea of Galilee.