Spring cleaning sometimes unearths some interesting things...this year I found this single log cabin block-a leftover from a black and white sampler quilt I made in the early '90s and a piece of "cow" fabric that I had used to recover the desk chairs in the boys' rooms about 5 years ago (have staple gun, will create!).
Hmm, what to do with them...well seeing all these beautiful aprons on lots of blogs, I decided to try my hand at one . Now, I have never sewn clothes, only quilts, so this was a bigger challenge for me than you might think- which with the b & w block and the b & w fabric made it perfect for the B&W Challenge!
And I couldn't resist naming it: Home At the Range :)
Not too shabby, I think :)