Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No Strings Attached Challenge Finish Report


Today is the day to report on my finishes for The No Strings Attached Challenge from Loft Creations.

I haven't made as many string projects as I have string projects in my head! LOL! and some of them I really like and hope to actually see in fabric. I recently made some potholders...I'm still working out the dimensions. I seem to make them either too big and too thin or too small and too thick but they are cute!
Here's the full size quilt I made for DS...my really big string project...
and the string pillow that has quickly become a family favorite.
Lots of great finishes so check them out on the side bar at Loft Creations.

5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love all those string projects. I really need to get busy on something like that next year to use up some of these scraps.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Ulla said...

Well done! I really love the big string quilt.

annemariesquilt said...

Hi Miri.
You have done some great finishes .. Stephanie has done a wonderful job hosting this Challenge.

em's scrapbag said...

Beautiful sting projects. The quilt is stunning.

beth said...

I DO like that pillow. Is that embroidery in the corners? very nice.