I made these delicious chocolate chocolate chip cookies on Friday and this all that is left! They were that good and easy to make too so I thought I'd share the recipe.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C.
1. Cream together 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup butter and 1/3 cup oil.
2. Add 1 egg and mix well.
3. Add 1/3 cup milk and1 teaspoon vanilla and mix.
4 Add dry ingredients: 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix well.
5. Add 1 cup chocolate chips and mix.
6. This is a fairly wet mix so I used two spoons to "plop" about half a tablespoon of batter onto a paper lined cookie sheet-about 1 1/2"-2" circles of batter.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes (mine came out perfect at 10 minutes-and that's each and every trayful!) The cookies are done when no impression is made when you lightly touch the tops.
These come out both "cake-like" and chewy at the same time. Hmmm.
I usually don't make cookies except for bar cookies because I'm very lazy about hanging around for 10 minutes waiting for a batch to be done...but these are worth it :) 4 dozen cookies to 6 cookies in 1 1/2 days! (and only 3 of us at home!)
Hummm, sound so good, have saved the recipe and will try it for my chocoholic family.
Yum! And you tempting us with those yummy cookies on that gorgeous Wedgwood plate isn't fair either. I'll pass this along to my daughter (my personal baker) who loves to make me sweets.
Oh, thanks for posting that cookie recipe! I love to bake and will try them this weekend. Take care~
Uh oh. Now you've gone and done it. I'm going to have to try those! :)
Post a Comment